Meet my family, were a tight knit conservative vales family who actually likes spending time together. My family is both my rock and my inspiration.
I have two degrees listed below both from Texas State University in San Marcos, TX. The Computer Science Department at Texas State Univ. is the oldest in the state and the BS degree program is ABET-accredited. The School of Healthcare Administrationat Texas State University is an CAHME-accredited program.
- Bachelors in Computer Science with a Math Minor
- Masters in Healthcare Administration
I am currently working on completing a Bachelors degree in Nursing at UTMB.
What Inspired Me to Pursue Nursing
- To pursue a personal ambition
- To complement my Masters degree
- To continue my desire for understanding complex systems
- To provide for my family
- For my love of working with people
- To commit myself to living out my core values
My Core Values
- and Excellence
- Eagle Scout
Hobbies and Recreation
I was born and raised in Texas. I enjoy triathlons, camping and all things outdoors, sci-fi, technology, enjoying good restaurants, and living life with family and friends.
My Current Goals
- Complete nursing school
- Start my new career
- Become a proficient and effective nurse
- Continue to pursue my education, and
- Finally, Work Hard, Be Safe, and Have Fun